- During Windows install don't use express settings. Set all sliders to off.
- Windows + "Desktop Icon" ~> Check This Computer and uncheck Allow themes to change desktop icons.
- Remove all unnecessary icons on the taskbar.
- Windows + "System Icons" ~> Always show all icons in the notification area.
- Delete all unnecessary programs from your computer.
- Go into Ctrl+Shift+Esc, expand it and disable all unnecessary programs from startup.
- Copy an file, expand the dialog.
- Set Windows Explorer to more details. Go into settings, uncheck the two check boxes next to quick acces and set file extensions to always show.
- Download programs from: http://xdif.nl/software/
- Pin Chrome on the taskbar, set homepage to Google, turn of translate pages for me, turn on the bookmark bar.
- Setup Windows Media Player to never ask things.
- Setup Edge & Internet Explorer to never ask things and set homepage to Google.
- Set Chrome as default browser.
- Set UAC to off.
- Install Office.